Guest Blog at Jesus Led Business
Our goal at Jesus Led Business is to provide growing business with actionable business advice to help grow their business, and we love to demonstrate how following the principles of Jesus, as outlined in the Bible, is the perfect recipe for business success.
If you have something to say on this topic, and feel others can benefit, please read the rest of this page and submit your idea to us!
We’re looking for great content in any of these categories:
- Sales and Marketing
- Employee Development
If you have something to say which can improve the lives of a Jesus Led Business in those areas, then we want you to write about it.
Submit your idea to email@example.com. Be sure to include information not just about your blog idea and title, but also tell us about you and your website.
If we like your idea we’ll contact you (we’ll let you know either way) and invite you to submit your full blog post. However, we’re only looking for high-quality content. If we don’t think your post is something our viewers will like, we won’t post it.
Here’s a few important things to keep in mind when writing content:
- It needs to be unique. The content should be for the Jesus Led Business Blog site and not appear anywhere else on the Internet and most importantly it should be YOUR content and not anyone else’s.
- We’re not advertising for your product or service. We’re looking for business advice and Biblical business inspiration. We will allow you to put your contact info and your business info in your Author’s bio page, but it should be professional and not include affiliate links or advertisements.
- We encourage you to submit images to accompany your post but they must be copyright or trademark free with credits given.
- Anything you submit to Jesus Led Business is owned by Jesus Led Business. You can definitely republish your own work that is originally published on Jesus Led Business. Check out this link for more on republication guidelines.
What’s in it for you?
Well, you obviously have a motivation or you wouldn’t have read this far in the page. But seriously, the benefits are many but here are a few:
- You’re an expert in what you do. Share that knowledge by contributing to a site where business owners are reading and want to hear what you have to say. This helps you continue to build your brand and the potential is there that some of the readers may want to follow-up with you directly for your expertise.
- Build your online presence. We like to think we’re a quality website and we focus on keeping our page rank high. If you’re looking to improve your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) then having a guest blog with a link to your site can improve your efforts.
- Be a sower. If you’re really inspired by our approach to planting the seed of Christ in the minds of other entrepreneurs and business people, write a blog and plant your seeds of inspiration based on Biblical principles.
- We’re open to regular contributors, so if you want to submit multiple ideas for any of the reasons above, or your own motivation, if it’s high quality and fits our blog, we encourage it.
As we like to say–Pray About It, Be About It, and Praise About It! So, get started today and submit your idea for a guest blog. We can’t wait to hear from you!